Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Secret to a Quick, Put-Together Look

Two things ladies. Sunglasses and a great, trench-length coat. My one purchase this year for Fall/Winter (I like to add in 2-3 pieces typically, but the r-word is in full effect) is this Trovata coat. Yes, it's cream colored. I coated it in Scotch Guard and carry a Tide Pen in my handbag + the kids know when mommy's wearing her "fancy coat". I love it because you slip it over whatever cozy clothes you may have, add in some boots and big sunglasses and then your lack of makeup and un-perfected hair stand a chance of going unnoticed! Here are two celeb moms and their go-to coats: one of Claudia Schiffer and the other is Salma Hayek--who both look outstanding.

1 comment:

Matt and Debbie said...

Hi Claire. I'm Debbie Heim. Although my blog is set to private, I would like to add a link to your blog and website on my sidebar so that others can learn about your innovative business and easily access your products. I have recently learned about Hooter-Hiders from a friend now that I have had my 3rd baby (the first was born in 2004). I have never used one of your products, but I hear wonderful comments about them! I love nursing and appreciate your ingenuity. Please let me know if that is okay. the_heims @ yahoo.com